Wednesday 16 May 2012

tick, tock, tick, tock

The day of our photo shoot is looming ever nearer so now is the time to finalise our plans. Elaine, Tilley and myself are meeting on Friday to put the finishing touches to our plans and to firm up all the details. Elaine and Tilley have been busy with promoting and  deciding about printing our calendars, colour, black and white? Tilley has been sketching out poses for us and of course I'm not about to reveal those yet.  I've been busy gathering costumes and props together, as you will have seen from my recent trip to Mike's Tardis. Tilley's lovely husband Matt and the Brewhouse Technician has been roped in to help us set up on the day, I don't think he actually volunteered, but on the other hand I don't think he had much choice in the matter, trust me, Tilley is a force to be reckoned with. As for my other half, Ken, well he's on standby for Friday night to put the kettle on and slice the cake, we all know you can't have a proper meeting without tea and cake - right? I hope the ladies are starting to get excited now I know the nerves might be kicking in a little, we were all so gungho a few months ago but now it's time for us to stand up and be counted. I think and hope that we're all still inspired to be part of this wonderful venture, a once in a lifetime opportunity for us all to do something daring and truly worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment your message will be posted shortly. Calendar Girl.