Friday 20 April 2012

The ball has started to roll....

Unbelievably the time is rolling by so quickly and our June photo shoot is looming ever closer. Today was the day I sent out the email to all our ladies with final details of where/what and when. I'm hoping that receiving the email doesn't have them running for the hills, but I know our ladies very well and we're a stoical bunch.

I decided that I needed to give them plenty of time to prepare themselves, exfoliate, moisturise, lose 20lbs, tone up. Ok I am joking now, maybe moisturise will be enough, after all we are all just an ordinary group of women, most of us of "a certain age", what you see is what you get. I hope that in the coming weeks the anticipation and excitement of doing something as unusual and worthwhile  as this will spur them on and as long as they all bring their biggest smiles that's all we ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment your message will be posted shortly. Calendar Girl.